Cartoon Art & Humorous Illustrations are often ideal marketing and communication tools.
Cartoon Art & Humorous Illustration help you break through advertising clutter, bring smiles, build goodwill, and help make your message unforgettable! And, a little humor works very well when you’re working with difficult to talk about subjects.
Over the years I’ve created individual drawings, slide shows and Power Point presentations that addressed internal theft issues, wills and trusts, heart attacks, and even highway death prevention.
To paraphrase Mary Poppins, “A spoonful of humor helps the message go down in the most delightful way!”
Want to know more? Please contact me using the contact form on this site. I look forward to working with you.
(Click on any image below to begin slide show)
Typical applications for humorous art include:
- Power Point presentations
- Educational materials
- Advertising: posters, brochures, logos, billboards, etc.
- Promotional products
- Personalized gifts (caricatures)
- And for many other uses.
Adding a “touch of humor” to your marketing mix would be similar to the way newspapers are structured:
- A page or two of comics add balance to the rest of the paper.
- The same idea applies to most news media — a lot of news balanced with human interest stories along with features that bring smiles.
- Humorous art and Fun Illustrations are friendly, and effective ways to deliver your message.
- Humor makes selling your ideas, products and services more memorable.
- Humorous art works especially well with sensitive topics.
- Lighthearted communications shows that your business is not “all work and no play.”
- Humorous llustration and cartoon art bring smiles to employees and customers.
- A little use of humor helps make you and your company more likeable.
- Humor works!
My cartoons and illustrations are produced in a variety of styles and techniques—whatever works best for your needs:
- Ink/line art
- Prisma Color
- Adobe Illustrator/VectorAdvertising: posters, brochures, logos, billboards, etc.