Cartoon Art & Fun Illustrations are often ideal marketing communication tools.
A little humor can help break through advertising clutter, bring smiles, build goodwill, and help make your message unforgettable! And, messages delivered with a bit of humor works very well when you’re working with difficult to talk about subjects.
Most of my illustrations have been for advertising and promotional purposes. I’ve also created art that addressed internal theft issues, wills and trusts, heart attacks, death prevention on Texas Highways, and seat belt safety for children.
To paraphrase Mary Poppins, “A spoonful of humor helps the message go down in the most delightful way!”
Want to know more? Please contact me using the contact form on this site. I look forward to working with you.
(Click on any image below to begin slide show)
Typical applications for humorous art include:
- Power Point presentations
- Educational materials
- Advertising: posters, brochures, logos, billboards, etc.
- Promotional products
- Personalized gifts (caricatures)
- And for many other uses.
Adding a “touch of humor” to your marketing mix would be similar to the way newspapers are structured:
- A page or two of comics add balance to the rest of the paper.
- The same idea applies to most news media — a lot of news balanced with human interest stories along with features that bring smiles.
- Fun and Lighthearted Illustrations are effective ways to deliver your message.
- Humor makes selling your ideas, products and services more memorable.
- Humor works especially well with sensitive topics.
- Lighthearted communications can be a “Soft Touch–Hard Sell” approach.
- Humor brings smiles to employees and customers.
- A little use of humor helps make your business more likeable.
- Humor works!
My cartoons and illustrations are produced in a variety of styles and techniques—whatever works best for your needs: